In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016, THE CLIENT is informed in a manner unequivocal and precise, and expressly authorizes WELCOMENEXT to collect and process in an automated way in a file, of which it is in charge of the treatment, the data collected in this contract.
The Parties, following current regulations for the protection of Personal Data, agree:
- That the data collected through the welcomenext.com forms or the scormNEXT service that is being contracted are included in automated files of data for which WELCOMENEXT is in charge of the treatment, in order to be able to provide the services contracted by the CLIENT, to be able to provide any information that the CLIENT requires in a personalized way or to send him any information related to WELCOMENEXT.
- That the data collected through the scormNEXT service about users are included in automated files, whose file manager and owner is the CLIENT and the person in charge of the treatment is WELCOMENEXT, in order that the CLIENT can make use of the system scormNEXT and offer a service through this system to users that the CLIENT accesses.
- WELCOMENEXT guarantees the confidentiality of all data collected from the Web or through the scormNEXT service that you are hiring, adopting the technical measures that are necessary to guarantee their security and integrity.
- WELCOMENEXT undertakes not to sell, assign or transfer the data collected under any circumstances. However, WELCOMENEXT will disclose to the competent public authorities the Personal Data or any other information that is required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions applicable in each case.
- WELCOMENEXT ensures that it will protect the confidentiality of the emails exchanged with the CLIENT. The client undertakes to comply with the same level of confidentiality with the emails received from WELCOMENEXT.
- The CLIENT has recognized her rights, and may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition at any time, requesting it by certified mail to the postal address: WELCOMENEXT S.L. Ática Business Complex, Building 5, 2nd Floor, Avenida de Europa 26, 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid), or the email address email@example.com.
- The CLIENT guarantees and responds, in any case, lawfulness in obtaining, the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the Personal Data provided, and undertakes to keep them duly updated.
- The CLIENT unequivocally authorizes WELCOMENEXT to carry out the computer processing of the data provided under the conditions described in this Contract exclusively to be able to facilitate and correctly bill the contracted services.
- All personal data is hosted on servers located within the European Union. Likewise, the backup copies are hosted on servers located within the European Union.
- In accordance with the data protection regulations, the access of WELCOMENEXT to the data for the provision of the scormNEXT service, which the CLIENT is contracting, is not considered data communication.
- Likewise, WELCOMENEXT will only treat the data in accordance with the CLIENT’s instructions, who will not apply or use them for a purpose other than that stated in this contract, nor will it communicate them, not even for their conservation, to other people. </ li>
- Once this contractual provision has been fulfilled, the personal data provided by the CLIENT on the platform must be destroyed, as well as any support or documents that contain any personal data that is the object of treatment for the provision of the scormNEXT service. .
- All security measures based on compliance with current Personal Data protection regulations are found in section 11. “Security Measures” of this Contract.