- You are visiting the website https://www.scormnext.es owned by WelcomeNext S.L, with registered office at – C/ Avenida de Europa 26, ATICA 5, 2ª, with Spanish Tax ID (NIF) no. B86432325, registered in the Madrid Commercial Registry in Volume 29749 Folio 182, Page M 535263, “THE OWNER”.
You may contact the OWNER through any of the following channels:
Contact email: email@example.com
- The purpose of these conditions (the “Legal Notice”) is to govern the use of the OWNER’s website, which is made available to the public.
Access and/or use of this website grants the status of USER, and the USER accepts the general conditions of use reflected in this notice via said access and/or use. The aforementioned conditions will apply independently of the general terms and conditions of contract that may be mandatory.
Use of the website
- https://www.scormnext.es provides access to a variety of information, services, programmes or data (“the content”) on the internet belonging to the OWNER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the website. This responsibility includes any registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. The USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information when registering. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he or she will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers through its website and not to use them for, among others, the following purposes:
- To engage in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- To disseminate racist, xenophobic, illegal pornographic, terrorist content or propaganda or that which infringes human rights.
- To cause damage to the physical and logical systems of WelcomeNext S.L, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
- To attempt to access and, if applicable, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- To use the website and the information contained on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any other commercial use, in particular the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate human dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that constitute an attack on young people or children, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication. In any case, THE OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
Content. Intellectual and industrial property
- THE OWNER is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements it contains (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or text; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including how it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the OWNER, are expressly prohibited.
Limitation of warranties and liability
- THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his or her exclusive responsibility. In particular, and by way of example only, THE OWNER assumes no liability in the following areas:
- a) The availability of the functioning of the website, its services and content and its quality or interoperability.
- b) The purpose for which the website serves the USER’s objectives.
- c) Infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- d) The existence of malicious code or any other harmful computer element that could damage the USER’s computer system or that of third parties. It is the USER’s responsibility, in any case, to have the appropriate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- e) Fraudulent access to the content or services by unauthorised third parties, or, if applicable, the capturing, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- f) The accuracy, veracity, updating and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE OWNER will make all reasonable efforts and use all reasonable means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- g) Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when this is caused by faults or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead interruptions in the service.
- h) Damage or loss resulting from circumstances arising from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
If there are forums, for the use of them or other similar spaces it must be taken into account that the messages only reflect the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible for them. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
- THE OWNER reserves the right to make the unannounced changes it deems appropriate to its website, and may change, delete or add content and services provided through it, as well as the way in which they are represented or located on its website.
The validity of these conditions will depend on their publication and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
- Should https://www.scormnext.es include links or hyperlinks to other internet sites, THE OWNER will not have any control over any such sites and content. Under no circumstances will THE OWNER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained through any of these hyperlinks and on other websites on the internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any kind of partnership, merger or involvement with the related entities.
- THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and/or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the content of this legal notice.
- THE OWNER will investigate any breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions to which it may be entitled by law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- The relationship between THE OWNER and THE USER will be governed by current Spanish legislation. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be settled by Spanish courts.
- https://www.scormnext.es is intended for users over the age of 18 – Children under the age of 18 are not authorised to use our services and should not send any personal data to us. We inform you that if such a circumstance arises, WelcomeNext S.L will not be held responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from failure to comply with the notice established in this clause.